£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience / plus performance based bonus.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-4:30. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Our client, a Commercial Dealership in Scunthorpe, is seeking a LCV Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a LCV Technician:
- You will be a Qualified and Experienced Technician with a stable working background.
- You will be maintaining vehicles, carrying out inspections, repairs and services whilst liaising with Service Advisors and our Customers.
- Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed the Customers’ expectations.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A basic salary of up to £30,000 supplemented by a performance based bonus scheme to further boost your earnings.
- Friendly working hours to give you a great work/life balance.
- Brand training and development opportunities.
- A company benefits package including a generous holiday entitlement.
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as jobs are being taken up quickly in the current market.
If this LCV / Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Scunthorpe please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!