£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays are occasional and optional.
- Basic Salary: £24-30,000 p.a.
- Company Pension.
- Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays.
Our automotive client requires a skilled Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join their well established Independent Garage in Coventry.
Their customers base varies from working many different makes and models of vehicle from older to nearly new. They have a great working environment and friendly team within the workshop.
Key Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- Service and Repairs to vehicles.
- Cambelts and Clutch repair and replacement.
- Good use of Diagnostics i.e. faulting finding.
- Tyre Fitting, brakes, suspension.
- A professional track record as a Vehicle Technician and able to complete all responsibilities lists.
- A Full Driving Licence.
- Your own Set of Tools.
- Qualifications: Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics
- MOT Tester: An Advantage to Have
A positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team is essential!
Motor trade experience as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Coventry please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.