£21874 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting salary up to £18-20,000 per annum plus overtime paid at time and a half rate.
- 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturday 8:00am-1:00pm paid as overtime.
Our client a franchise approved car dealership in the Rhondda Cynon Taf region requires an experienced and professional Parts Advisor to join their busy Parts Department.
Reporting to the Group Parts Manager and working as part of a small team, as a Parts Advisor you will be responsible for dealing with trade and retail customers regarding car parts inquiries both over the phone, online, and face to face whilst ensuring that all parts orders are accurately identified, promptly picked and dispatched. You will also be responsible for carrying out parts stock control, supplying parts to our client’s team of Vehicle Technicians in the workshop, and covering delivery runs in the absence of a Parts Delivery Driver.
In order to be eligible, The ideal Parts Advisor will ideally live in the Rhondda Cynon Taf region or live within an easily commutable distance of Rhondda Cynon Taf. You will need to hold recent or current automotive vehicle parts experience, ideally working within a franchise approved car dealership, however our client is also very interested in candidates from a motor factor background. You will also need to be IT literate given you will work daily with a dealer management and electronic parts catalogue system, hold a UK driving license with minimal points, and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic manner.
For the Parts Advisor's hard work, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £18-20,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Overtime including Saturdays paid at an enhanced time and a half rate.
- Fully brand associated training and development.
- 20 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with an hour lunch and 1 in 2 Saturday 8:00am-1:00pm paid as overtime.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Rhondaa Cynon Taff please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!