Negotiable, Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
- Basic salary depending on experience
- Hours; Week 1 Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm. Week 2 Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm + Saturday 8am - 12pm.
- Excellent Manufacturer training with one of the leading dealer groups for this brand.
Our Client, a busy Automotive Commercial Dealer in the Halesowen area is currently looking to hire an experienced and committed LCV Technician / Mechanic for their busy and expanding workshop.
The successful LCV Technician for our Commercial Vehicle Technician position will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
The Van Technician will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Commercial Vehicle Technician position involves:
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
The ideal LCV Technician will be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number, preferably your mobile number.
If you are interested in this LCV Technician Vacancy or want to find out about other Vehicle Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.