£25000 per annum
3 months ago
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 basic p.a.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am-6.00pm.
- Benefits: Pension Scheme / 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) / Store discounts.
- Contract: Full-time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is a well established Car Supermarket based in Peterborough, they are looking for an Online Marketing Executive who is an outgoing individual and has a love of cars!
You will be a strong communicator and have the ability to listen, understand and act on instructions as well as prioritising your own workloads.
You will also be a friendly team player, who will be able to form strong relationships with key individuals within the dealership so that you can facilitate your duties quickly and effectively
Online Marketing Executive Requirements/Duties:
- A professional track record within a marketing role.
- A keen interest and excellent awareness in social media.
- Good (vehicle) brand awareness and able to quickly build on this.
- Manage and respond to reviews.
- Increase website traffic.
- Promote finance.
- Maintain and manage promotions.
- An excellent customer friendly manner
- A full UK driving license
You will be expected to have a keen eye for detail, be well-organised and be able to keep ahead of market trends and developments as well as a keen interest in photography and highly competent with digital files and the internet.
You will be responsible for implementing the marketing programme for the business and be involved in individual projects. In today's market place you will need to have a heavy element of Social Media use.
If you feel you have the relevant skill set and attitude for the position and are looking for a fresh new challenge, then apply now!!
If this Online Marketing Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.