£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Guildford Area
- Competitive basic salary + OTE £30k
- Amazing Company Benefits
Our Client, a Franchised Car Dealership, are currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Sales Retention and Compliance Coordinator.
Key Responsibilities as a Sales Retention and Compliance Coordinator:
- Daily Management of Sales Admin
- Daily Management of insurance product system
- Monthly auditing
- Create a record of all handovers
- Track retail and retention performance
- Work along side business manager
- Main dealer experience
- Sales and customer service experience
- Target driven
- Good communicator
- Problem solver
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like to find out about other motor trade vacancies within the Surrey area, please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!