£40000 per annum
9 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 0900 - 1730.
The Role as a PHP Web Developer
- Liaise with internal and external customers to accurately understand and assess requirements.
- Specify, scope and document requirements.
- Develop applications to industry standards within agreed timescales.
- Deliver & provide training and documentation where necessary.
- Support and future proof these and current applications
- Maintain awareness of technology updates and best practice to ensure the most effective solutions are in place.
Requirements as a PHP Web Developer:
- Confidence using an MVC PHP framework such as Laravel or Codeigniter for developing web applications.
- Git and command line tools.
- Experience managing cloud hosted Linux virtual machines over SSH - preferably on Microsoft Azure
- Working with APIs, for example Google rest API and SOAP
- Experience with database design and migrations in MySQL
- Ability to capture and formally document user requirements
- Design skills with Photoshop/ability to design mock-ups
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Be confident and willing to keep stake holders up to date on development projects
- Be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills with an awareness of delivery deadlines.
- Have an appetite for problem solving and solution finding whilst maintaining a flexible approach to work.
The Wider Package:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts savings at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare schemes
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as roles are disappearing quickly in the current market.
If you want to hear more about this PHP Web Developer opportunity, please get in touch with Finn Kelly today, or send us your CV quoting 99917, PHP Web Developer.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details