£20000 per annum
29 days ago
We are in search of a Trainee Parts Advisor / Driver to join our Client’s Commercial Main Dealer in the Swindon area.
Our Client is part of a well-established Family Run Dealer Group with a few dealerships within the area and are looking to add to their Parts team.
They are looking for an motivated and professional Trainee Parts Advisor / Driver to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships. You will also be required to do some collection and delivery of parts.
Our Client is offering the successful Trainee Parts Advisor / Driver
- A Basic Salary up to £20,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Monday to Friday working hours 8am - 6pm
- Long term career progression development opportunities!
- Company Benefits
Duties of a Trainee Parts Advisor / Driver
- Delivering and collection parts as required
- Establishing customer’s needs for required parts through conversations, diagnosis and recommendations as appropriate
- Locating and ordering parts for our very busy sales and service department’s
- Assisting with parts stock checks
What our Client expects of their Trainee Parts Advisor / Driver
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of geographical area
- Full and Clean Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Trainee Parts Advisor / Driver role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.