Negotiable, Depending on Experience
3 months ago
- Basic Salary and Bonus Negotiable Depending on Experience.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5 - NO WEEKENDS
Our client, a well-established and successful Main Dealer in Morecambe, is seeking an Experienced Master Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Master Technician:
- You must be Fully Qualified or Time-served with a proven track record in the motor trade.
- A background within a Main Dealer is essential and you must be working to Master Technician or Diagnostic Technician Level.
- You must be capable of performing all aspects of mechanical repair and maintenance, including diagnostics.
- Capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- The client is open to conversation to tailor a specific package to your experience and skill set.
- Access to brand and company training to gain your Master Technician level with the brand.
- The opportunity to join a close-knit team and become another valued member of staff.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Master Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Morecombe please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Master Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.