£60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking an experienced Bodyshop Manager to run our Client’s Accident Repair Centre in the Bedford area.
Our Client has a well established Bodyshop that specialises in high quality repairs, that is also looking to expand.
Our client’s focus is on their people, encouraging staff to succeed and achieve in their chosen career path. Investing time and money to ensure their team are trained to industry specifications and regularly get the chance to enhance their current skills.
Our Client is offering the successful Bodyshop Manager:
- A competitive Basic Salary up to £45,000
- OTE circa of £60,000
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays) which will increase with length of service
- Company Car
- State of the art facilities
Duties of a Bodyshop Manager with our Client:
- Ensure delivery of best in class customer service, a Right first time approach to repair and service.
- Controlling cycle time and delivery date.
- Maintain and improve Average repair spend to pre stated target. Cultivating a repair over replace philosophy
- Deliver profitable return via unit throughput, sales and cost controls
- Accountable for team engagement ,performance management, setting objectives, key performance indicators and development of staff
This is an exciting opportunity for a Bodyshp Manager to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
You must have a successful track record in Boyshop Management role to be considered.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Bodyshop Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Matt at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!