£21750 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a manufacturer of furniture and is looking for an experienced Upholsterer to join our upholstery team in their workshop in Norfolk.
Our client is offering the successful candidate:
- Starting salary of £21,750 per annum however, this is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- 40 hours per week, 9am-5.30pm Mon to Fri
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) - Up to 33 days.
Our client is looking for candidates with the following practical skills and experience:
Skills and experience required as am Upholsterer:
- Good all-round upholstery skills with experience in a similar role in a furniture manufacturing environment
- Experience in all aspects of upholstery, including deep buttoning and fixed seating
- Ability to complete and upholster furniture from start to finish
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy in all work with the ability to produce good quality work
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work fast and under pressure to meet production demands Flexible approach to working time to meet deadlines/peak workloads Must be a team player
- Manual handling knowledge (some lifting required)
- Any other duties as required This is an exciting opportunity to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.