£34000 per annum
28 days ago
- Basic salary of up to £29,000
- OTE £34,000+
- Monday to Friday. Saturday morning on rota
- Prestige Independent Dealership with excellent manufacturer training prospects
Our client, based in Manchester, is looking for a fully qualified Technician / Senior Technician / Master Technician to join their site in Manchester with Prestige experience as you will be servicing high end vehicles.
The successful Vehicle Technician will be fully skilled in all aspects of servicing and vehicle repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled vehicle services and repairs. This will involve resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
Key Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- Maintenance Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes
- Road testing of vehicles
- To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
- To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
- To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programs
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you or would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the area then please contact Naomi at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.