£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £15,000 basic salary with £40-45,000+ uncapped annual earnings.
- Monday-Friday with scheduled day off in the week, every Saturday, and 1 in 2 Sundays.
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK's most popular car brands and a company recognised as a "Best Company to Work For".
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Executive at our client's Franchise Approved Car Dealership in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit vehicle sales team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and automotive warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. Car Sales Executives must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce the customer to the Service Department where possible and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally be within an easily commutable distance to Gloucester and have strong recent experience in franchise approved new/used car sales. Overall you will need to have excellent customer service skills, a positive and helpful attitude and the drive, energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential.
For your hard work as a Car Sales Executive, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £15,000 per annum.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £40-45,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Personal company car.
- 23 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Holiday pay based on 12 month average of wages.
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension and various staff benefits scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with one of the UK’s most popular car brands as well as a long-established and local car dealer group that are recognised as a "Best Company to Work For".
As a Car Sales Executive you are required to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30am-6:00pm with a day off in the week. You are also required to work Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm and one in two Sundays 10:00am-4:00pm.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.