£55000 per annum
25 days ago
- A Basic Salary of up to £30,000
- OTE £55,000
- Company Benefits
Our Client is part of a large network of dealerships across the UK. They are looking for an experienced Business Manager! Working alongside a brand with a great reputation with excellent in-house opportunities to allow you to progress your career to the next level!
Duties of a Business Manager:
- Selling financial and insurance products to the centre’s customers - penetration rate monitored weekly;
- Encouraging a high referral rate from the Sales Executives;
- Marketing financial products, including POS and site presentation;
- Maintaining a high level of finance product knowledge;
- Focusing on a high retention which will be monitored daily;
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals;
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Business Manager
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Knowledge of FCA regulations around F&I;
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you feel that this New Car Business Manager Vacancy is the ideal role for you, or if you wanted to know more about other Motor Trade Jobs in the Liverpool area please contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in jobs within the Automotive Trade. So if you are looking to start a new career in the motor trade, get in touch with one of our team today as we have over 1,400 Motor trade vacancies over the whole of the UK!