£50000 per annum
29 days ago
- 25,000 basic salary with £50,000+ uncapped on-target-earnings and company car.
- Mon-Sat with day off in the week and Sun on a rota.
- First hand stake in driving our client's business forward.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New Car Sales Manager for our client's franchise approved car dealer in Gloucester.
Reporting to the General Manager and responsible for a dedicated team of New Car Sales Executives, your key job objectives will include:
- Achieving and striving to exceed all targets and sales objectives through a well-developed and motivated sales team.
- Working with the General Manager to formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum profitability from vehicles, finance, insurance and accessory sales.
- Maximising sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers.
- Helping my client to achieve standards of process efficiency and cost control.
In order to be eligible you will live in the Gloucester region or ideally within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester.
The role requires an individual with a stable and successful supervisory/management background within a franchise approved car dealer and ideally exposure to a busy brand.
Experience in a small to medium size dealership would be preferable as well as a strong F&I background.
You will need to be motivated/self-driven, adaptable, and hold total drive and ambition.
You will become the role model for our client's brand, where the ability to lead by example will be as important as the results you deliver. Delighting customers is what sets our client apart and being prepared to lead from the front is a key requirement.
A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work our client is offering the successful Car Sales Manager...
- Starting basic salary up to £25,000 per annum pending experience.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings of £50,000+ per annum.
- Personal company car.
- 22 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension and CBS scheme for family members.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a significantly expanding car brand in the UK marketplace
Working hours from 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with a day off in the week.
You are also required to work one in two Sundays 11:00am-5:00pm.
If this Car Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.