£30000 per annum
14 days ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
- Salary: up to £27,000 basic + bonus = up to an OTE of £30,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent – Immediate Start!
An Automotive Accident Repair Centre based in Leamington Spa is seeking to employ an experienced Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) to work within their busy yet friendly Company.
Working alongside the Bodyshop Manager, the successful candidate will deliver a professional and profit driven VDA service for the branch. An excellent understanding of Bodyshop KPI’s, Numeracy and Excel skills are required as well as having strong people management skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Recording a list of damages that need to be repaired.
- Providing quotations on work to be carried out.
- Compiling a report about the customer’s vehicle.
- Calculating the time required to complete all necessary repairs.
- Informing the body shop of the authorisation of extra work needed.
The successful candidate must:
- Possess extensive Audatex qualification and knowledge.
- A solid work history as a Bodyshop Estimator / VDA.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- An ATA qualification as a Bodyshop Estimator is highly desirable.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
If you have the experience and skills required then contact us now!
Motor Trade experience as stated is essential to the role.
If this Bodyshop Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leamington Spa please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!