£18000 per annum
2 months ago
We are seeking a Valetor / Yards person to join our Client’s Vehicle Dealership in the Petersfield, Hampshire area.
Our client’s focus is on their people and customers, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and due to expansion our client is looking for an additional member of staff.
Our Client is offering the successful Driver/ Valetor / Yards person:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £18,000
- 25 days of holiday (including bank holidays)
- Monday to Friday working hours ONLY!
Duties of a Valetor / Driver with our Client
- Valeting both Cars & Commercial Vehicles
- Preppers / Detailers when necessary
- Taking vehicles to MOT centre and returning when required
- Looking after the Yard and helping Drivers to organise everything
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested - flexibility is key for our client!
What our Client expects of their Valetor / Yardsperson
- Previous Valeting experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their Automotive trade knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional Driver / Valetor / Yard Person to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Valetor / Driver role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement today.