£36000 per annum
12 days ago
- Basic Salary from £30,000 + bonus
- Hours Currently: 4 on 4 off shift pattern - this may change
- You will be required to work nights/weekends depending on your shift pattern, due to the service must be provided 24/7
- Fully equipped assistant vehicle provided
- Responding to breakdowns and call outs to my clients LCV customers around the clock, ensuring they're back on the road quickly and safely
- You'll be the friendly and professional face to customers requiring assistance and discussing, then confirming faults with the vehicle - advising a quick and effective solution
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Qualified to Level 3 or equivalent
- Ideally previous experience working in a mobile/roadside assistance role
- Assess the condition of safety related parts and advise where necessary
- Confident in carrying out a wide range of repairs and diagnostic work
- Ability to relay findings and resolutions to customers in a way that they can understand, so that they feel confident in the steps that you've taken to resolve their issue
If this Van Roadside Assistance Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Croydon or South London, please contact Annalise at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.