£40000 per annum
22 days ago
- Based in Dartford
- 4 Nights Per Week - 8.30pm to 7am
- £18 per hour + £25 shift allowance
We are seeking a Night-Shift HGV Technician to join our Client’s Reputable Commercial Dealership in the Dartford area.
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- A Salary of £18 per hour + £25 shift allowance
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent manufacturer training
- Flexible working hours
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Clients expect of their HGV Technicians:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Experience working on HGV’s
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
If you are interested in hearing more about this HGV Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.