£42000 per annum
21 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £42,000
- Hours: Monday - Friday 6am - 3:30pm (45 hour week)
- 50% on the tools and 50% workshop control
- Well established company with overtime available
- Rare opportunity to be part of a brilliant team, looking after technician productivity levels, questions, guiding them through jobs they are unsure about and being a role model to everyone in the workshop
Our client, a Automotive Business in the Hatfield area are looking for an experience HGV Workshop Controller to join their busy team.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Qualified to Level 3 or equivalent
- A Class 1 licence would be beneficial
- Confident in carrying out a wide range of repairs and diagnostic work
- Confident guiding others through difficult jobs
- Outgoing person who is seen as someone staff can come to with anything
- Be looking to progress career but keen to keep working on the shop floor
If this HGV Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hatfield, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.