£35000 per annum
21 days ago
Offline Programmer / Production Engineer
Our client a well established Precision Engineering company in Norfolk is looking for an experienced Offline Programmer / Production Engineer.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Monday to Friday
The main duties as a Offline Programmer / Production Engineer:
- Identify production process and create CNC programs for new product introduction.
- Provide set up sheet for created program, highlighting any special tooling to be ordered.
- Consider / create quality control plans in conjunction with QC
- Review of any edited programs / authorise changes.
- Standardise general tooling across shop
- Stay up to date with developments / improvements in tooling.
- Assist the sales function with detailed programs for cycle time estimates
What our client expects:
- The ideal candidate will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship.
- The ideal candidate MUST be very familiar with CAM packages to create programs be experienced in sub-contract machining.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Offline Programmer to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Offline Programmer opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.