£50000 per annum
13 days ago
- Highly Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Car + Fuel Card
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 23 days + bank holidays
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Commercial Workshop Manager to control the aftersales function of a Fleet Workshop based in the Oxford area.
As a proactive member of the Fleet Workshops management team you will be required to run an efficient operation of your department, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
Motivating and training all staff to perform, developing and improving processes and systems as well as driving the business forward. Your overall objective will be to increase turnover and profits to exceed set budgets.
Other responsibilities include;
- Manage all Service Department procedures
- Ensure service reception and workshop control manage MOT bookings
- Ensure the night board is completed and booking confirmed on day of booking, all parts for repairs and servicing are on the shelf and marked with the job No. Ensure that the work is prioritised and collection times noted in conjunction with the Workshop Controller.
- Manage and oversee the daily operation of service department, to include daily checks that service reception have obtained starts up numbers for all work, including further updates for all additional work, job set are opened accurately to include all driver defects, including instruction on collection times.
- Taking special note of all cash sale customers
To qualify for this position, you must have a proven track record in the management of Workshop Management within a Commercial Environment. Our Client will consider candidates from both a Commercial Dealership background or Commercial Independent / Fleet background.
Our Client is offering a highly competitive Basic Salary (Dependent on experience), plus bonus, Car + Fuel Card. Many other Company perks included.
If this Commercial Workshop Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Commercial Automotive Jobs in Oxford please contact Ben at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!