£40000 per annum
13 days ago
We are seeking a Master Technician to join our Client’s well established Franchised Dealership in the Brentford area.
Our Client is a part of a network of dealerships and are looking to add to their team! They are looking for an experienced Master Technician to join their team to carry out diagnostics, services and general repairs. As a Master Technician, you will be an integral member of the Aftersales Team.
Our Client is offering the successful Master Technician:
- Competitive Salary Ranging from £32,000 - £40,000 Depending on Experience
- Excellent Working Hours Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings
- Opportunity to Earn Bonus
- Great Working Environment
Duties of a Master Technician with our Client:
- Leading position within the Workshop Team; advising on work priorities, acting as a mentor and guide to other Technicians providing technical advice on work where required, and being proactive in suggesting better ways of working.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
- Warranty work to manufacture standard
- Diagnostic Work
- Servicing and Maintenance
What our Client expects of their Master Technician
- Experience working as a Master Technician
- Qualified Master Technician
- Full UK Driving License
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Master Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Master Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!