£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Tool Room Setter in the maintenance department.
The role is to provide an effective and efficient tool room function to support the needs of the business.
MUST have Setting experience within Injection Mould Manufacturing.
Our client will offer the successful candidate:
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Holiday entitlement is 33 days per annum including public holidays.
- Salary is dependent upon experience
- Installation, maintenance, repair, refurbishment and modifications to multi cavity mould tools
- Implementation of best practice for tool maintenance to minimise tool damage, breakage and downtime.
- Completion of records, files and drawings as required.
- General administrative duties, including general telephone enquiries
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent team working skills to work collaboratively with colleagues and communicate effectively in order to meet the business objectives
- Contribute to team meetings and put forward ideas and feedback to improve ways of working
- Good administrative skills
- Awareness of Health and Safety and ability to maintain a safe working environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Injection Mould Setter to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Injection Mould Setter opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.