£35000 per annum
21 days ago
As a result of our client’s growth in many markets and new product developments, they are currently looking to recruit various high calibre production staff, including now a CNC Production Grinder to support their manufacturing team in a well-equipped and fairly modern machine shop.
The Role as a CNC Production Grinder:
Reporting to the line supervisor, you will have gained suitable experience and/or qualification in a mechanical engineering environment, with a track record of competence and confidence in setting and operating CNC Cylindrical Production Grinding.
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Ability to accurately interpret and work from Engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
- Be capable of working with the minimum of supervision in the identification and execution of priorities and tasks set.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and agreed targets.
- Reliable, consistent and punctual.
- Be a proactive team player.
- Able to maintain and monitor their own quality control using production gauges.
- Willingness to extend their own skill sets through Company sponsored training.
Remuneration and other benefits
- Between £11 and £13 per hr Basic Day Shift, dependent upon experience and skill sets.
- Regular Overtime.
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual holiday
- 20% Nightshift Premium
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified CNC Grinder to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this CNC Grinder opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement