£25860 per annum
18 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £22,300 / £25,800 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30. 1 in 2 Saturdays, 8:30-3. No Sundays.
Our client, an Automotive Service Centre in Newton Aycliffe, is seeking an Experienced Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician:
- You must be Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- An MOT licence would be beneficial but is not essential.
- You must be capable of completing a full range of mechanical jobs efficiently whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
- You must be confident working in a busy environment.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- A basic salary of up to £22,300 depending on your experience.
- A performance based bonus to supplement your earnings to £25,800 OTE. A busy working environment ensure that this is possible if you are productive.
- Opportunity to join a close-knit team and work for a family-run business where you will be a valued member of staff.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newton Aycliffe please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.