£32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- £30,500 Basic Salary - On Target Earnings £32,000
- Monday - Friday Only! - 07:00 - 16:00
- 8% Pension, Private Health insurance for employees & their family, 25 Holidays - rising to 30 after 5 years - excluding Bank Holidays
- Full Training Domestic & Overseas
- Progression And Development Opportunities
- Childcare Vouchers
Workshop Engineer required for Global Engineering Firm (Monday - Friday).
Due to growth in the area, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our Clients team as Workshop Engineer in the Crawley Area. You will conduct engine overhauls, repairs etc. to a high standard and all the tasks surrounding these responsibilities, with deployment capability to support field activities.
Our Client is part of a global brand with a prestigious reputation who are one of the world's leading suppliers of drives and power systems for marine applications, for heavy land, rail and defence vehicles, and for the oil and gas industry. You will be part of a forward thinking team developing solutions within drive & power systems for the future.
Key Accountabilities for the Workshop Engineer:
- Conduct maintenance and repair tasks up to QL3 level, conduct overhauls of subassemblies
- Engine and component cleaning as required
- Completion of relevant documentation and measurement calculations to agreed specifications
- Loading and unloading of vehicles as required using the appropriate equipment e.g. forklift truck, crane
- Proactivity in the Company's QM & H&S processes
Qualifications and experience for the Workshop Engineer:
- Completed an industry recognised course (BTEC/C&G/equivalent) in an engineering related subject
- Strong field service and commissioning experience with reciprocating gas engines, CHP and control systems
- Familiarity with diesel engines / generating sets and their control systems
- Good mechanical and electrical competence / knowledge
- Capability of using both traditional and PC based diagnostics
Our Client offers excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
If this Workshop Engineer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Crawley/Redhill/Reigate or East and West Sussex please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.