£32500 per annum
17 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £28,000 + performance based bonus
- 5 day working week – No Sundays.
Our client, a busy Automotive Business in Newark, is seeking an Assistant Service Manager / MOT Tester to join and lead the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- An MOT Licence is essential for this role to be able to help out with workload.
- You must be capable of a range of mechanical jobs as the role is semi-productive.
- Applications are sought from current Assistant Service Managers, Fast Fit Centre Assistant Managers, Workshop Controllers or Technicians looking for a step up into management.
- You will be responsible for a team of Technicians, managing the workshop diary and ensuring that jobs are completed to the agreed timescales and to a high standard.
- You will be working alongside the Centre Manager to motivate your team to hit and exceed targets.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience.
- A bonus scheme to supplement your salary, based on centre performance and upsells.
- The opportunity to work for a stable business and have a long-standing and progressive career.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Assistant Service Manager / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newark please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!