Salary depends on experience.
about 1 month ago
- Salary depends on experience.
- Hours 0830-1730 Monday to Friday, 1 in 2 Saturdays 0800-1200.
Our client is seeking an experienced parts advisor to join its team and hit the ground running in a busy, high-performing department.
The successful Parts Advisor will:
- Assist with the supply of automotive parts.
- Sell products and upsell additional items.
- Work with different departments to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
What the Parts Advisor will need:
- Knowledge and experience of automotive parts.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role, or a skill set to match this level.
- Good communication skills.
- Stable working history.
- Strong work ethic and confidence to succeed in the sales side of the role.
What you will get as the successful Parts Advisor:
- A role with a longstanding and trusted client of ours, you will join a team with others that we have placed there.
- Access to brand training and qualifications.
- Great working atmosphere in an established business.
- The ability to earn a highly competitive package.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lincoln please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.