Newcastle upon Tyne
£30000 per annum
17 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience / Uncapped OTE
- Hours: 40 hours a week
Our client, an Automotive Business in Newcastle, are seeking a Mobile Vehicle Technician to cover the North East.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Mobile Vehicle Technician:
- You will need to be a Fully Qualified Level 3 Technician.
- An MOT Licence is desirable but is not essential.
- You will need to have a specific manufacturer training for this position, please enquire for the brand details.
- You will need to be capable of completing all Service type work to a high standard. Knowledge of the larger and more complex mechanical jobs would be beneficial.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Competitive basic salary
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Company Car Scheme
- Discount on services provided by the company
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Mobile Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.