£55000 per annum
17 days ago
We are in search of a Transaction Manager / Business Manager to join our Client’s Main Dealer in the Bristol area.
Our Client is part of a large network of dealerships across the UK. They are looking for an experienced Business Manager / Transaction Manager!
Working alongside a brand with a great reputation with excellent in-house opportunities to allow you to progress your career to the next level!
Our client is offering the successful Business Manager / Transaction Manager:
- A Basic Salary of up to £21,000 + an OTE £55,000
- Company Benefits
- Company Car
Duties of a Business Manager / Transaction Manager
- Selling financial and insurance products to the centre’s customers - penetration rate monitored weekly
- Encouraging a high referral rate from the Sales Executives
- Marketing financial products, including POS and site presentation
- Maintaining a high level of finance product knowledge;
- Focusing on a high retention which will be monitored daily
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Business Manager / Transaction Manager
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Knowledge of FCA regulations around F&I
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Business Manager / Transaction Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.