£25000 per annum
10 days ago
- Salary Depending on Experience
- Hours: M-F + Alternating Saturdays
Advantageous to your application:
- MOT Licence (in date)
- Diagnostic Testing Experience
- Great Team player with superb communication skills
Main Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician :
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Testing, Diagnosing and resolving vehicle faults
- Vehicle inspection for general wear and tear
- Liaising with Customers as and when necessary
- Supporting other Technicians where needed
Our Client, a busy Main Car Dealer in the Hayle area is currently seeking a Vehicle Mechanic Technician to join their productive and successful team.
The successful Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic will ideally live within the Hayle area, or be able to travel to the area and be fully qualified as a Car Technician. This role will suit somebody who is fully qualified and is looking to forge a career with a highly regarded Dealer Group.
Attention to detail and pride in your work is key, the brand and company have high standards which need to be adhered to.
In order to be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, applicants will need to be fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and ideally some Main Dealer experience.
If you are interested in this Technician Job or any other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs, please contact Tommy Machin at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.