£28000 per annum
9 days ago
- Basic Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Varied Role in a Stable Company - Kickstart 2021!
Are you experienced in commercial parts, service, or aftersales? Are you an HGV Technician looking to get off the tools? Do you have experience in other areas of the motor trade to bring to the role?
The Role / Requirements as a Commercial Aftersales Supervisor:
- To daily manage the smooth running of the VMU administration operation, raising and invoicing jobs to warranty and repair and maintenance contracts to manufacturer requirements.
- Take full responsibility for fleet workshop loading and MOT schedule, maintaining all internal KPI’s and maximising fleet up-time.
- Schedule and book inspections and MOT.
- Work alongside team leader and workshop manager.
- Identify and order parts.
- Follow the warranty and repair & maintenance procedures to MB standard.
- Develop a quality environment through best practice, coaching leadership and training.
- Invoicing for retail and warranty.
- You will need to be used to working under pressure and to strict deadlines, having worked with Kerridge would be an advantage but is not essential.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A place within a longstanding and trusted client of ours, join existing placements in the workforce.
- A varied role, not just a typical service or parts advisor role.
- A competitive basic salary with overtime available.
- Full manufacturer training and career development.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Commercial Aftersales Supervisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Halifax please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!