£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary depending on experience and level of qualification.
- 45hrs / week.
- Exciting and rare opportunity to join one of the leading commercial dealer groups across the UK!
Absolute minimum requirements for this position are an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
Preferably you will also have either a HGV Class 1 or 2 driving licence (not essential)
Our client, a well-known HGV Manufacturer, are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Commercial Trailer Technician.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong career history working on heavy vehicles and be comfortable with a wide range of maintenance tasks.
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of trailers booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
If this HGV Trailer Technician role interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Commercial Technician opportunities in the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.