£30000 per annum
12 days ago
- Salary: Up to £22,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £30,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 7.30am and 6.30pm / All day Saturday worked on a rota basis.
- Benefits: Company Pension, 22 days holidays allowance + bank holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our Main Dealer client based in Leicester requires an experienced automotive Service Advisor with recent experience to work within their busy service department.
The Service Advisor will need to be:
- A confident relationship builder.
- Able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues.
- Deliver a first class service whilst achieving the company objectives and targets.
The Service Advisor will be working alongside a team of Service Advisors and be responsible for:
- Providing a pro-active service to customers.
- Scheduling in their vehicles in for a service, maintenance or repair work.
- Arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
- Take ownership of customer queries and resolve any issues.
- Workshop load (hours booked).
- Achieve an excellent CSI and Mystery Shopper results.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Work well within a team across all departments.
The Service Advisor will be greeting customers in to the service department, liaising with the workshop to chase work in progress, keeping customers informed and gaining authorisation for any additional work to be carried out.
There are various IT Systems and processes in place to assist you in your role, so being computer literate, will be an advantage along with a keen eye for detail to ensure you are accurately recording our customer details. For that next step in your career apply now!
Motor Trade experience in the role essential.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicester please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today