£100000 per annum
14 days ago
- Basic Salary Circa £60K with an OTE Circa £100K
- Working Hours Monday to Friday
Our client, an Award Winning Automotive Technology Supplier is seeking a highly experienced Head of Sales to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building out a team of Business Development Executives to target OEM and Dealership level business. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head-to-head opportunities.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Hands on involvement in New business generation and closing large deals
- Assist in the development of the sales strategy, prepare budget forecasts and KPI reporting for the Directors
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting key client relationships
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Demonstrate strong understanding of full suite of digital solutions being offered by the company
- Work other divisional business heads to maximise existing customer base and revenue opportunities
Requirements include but are not limited to;
- Proven sales/business development experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience in supplier side automotive business
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the business
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Head of Sales role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!