Newcastle upon Tyne
£27500 per annum
10 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £26,000 / £27,500 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30. 1 in 2 Saturdays, 8:30-12:30
Our client, a Premium Brand Automotive Specialist in Newcastle, is seeking an experienced Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- You will be a Level 3 Qualified Technician with a stable working background
- You will be working on Prestige and Premium vehicles and therefore must be capable of working to a high standard.
- You will be confident completing a full range of mechanical jobs.
- An MOT licence would be beneficial to the client but is not essential for this role.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A starting basic salary of up to £26,000. This is reviewed periodically and increased as you complete training.
- Brand training will be provided to assist you in the role.
- Opportunity to escape the PLC culture and join a reputable business that is growing its workforce.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.