£40000 per annum
10 days ago
- Basic Salary of £35,000 + bonus + company car
- Monday - Friday 37.5hrs/week.
- Opportunity to join a family-run, national company who are still growing!
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading names in their respective fields.
Key responsibilities as a Business Development Manager include:
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Working alongside operations team to ensure realistic customer expectations in line with the companies capability
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record within a similar role in the commercial vehicle sector. B2B sales experience is essential! You will naturally be a self-motivated individual who thrives off a target-driven environment with a proven track record to support your application.
If this sounds like you, and you're looking for a new challenge in a company where you will play a key part of the success of the site, apply now!
If this Automotive Sales opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Automotive Sales opportunities in the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!