£28000 per annum
3 days ago
- Salary: Up to £28,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm - NO SATURDAYS
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our client has built their business on their excellent reputation for quality service for over 30 years. As a family-run firm, they pride themselves on their honesty and good customer service.
They have a small team of vehicle Technicians with a range of experience and are looking to expand this team by looking to hire a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester.
Key Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- General repair and servicing
- Timing belt and clutch changes
- Engine and gearbox replacement
- Good level of Diagnostics i.e. how to diagnose cars, understanding diagnostic principles and understand and interpreting wiring diagrams.
Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Requirements:
- A Garage back ground with a proven track record working on all makes and models of vehicle.
- Able to complete all responsibilities list above utilising a wealth of knowledge.
- Full Driving Licence - Essential to Have
- Level 3 Vehicle Technician qualification
- MOT Testing license
- Own Set of Tools - Essential to Have
The successful candidate must be an Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester with a wide range of knowledge and skill set to apply to the role, they must also live in the locality taking no more than 30 mins travel to get to Ringwood from their home address.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ringwood please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.