£20000 per annum
10 days ago
- Part Time 3-4 days per week (21-28 hours).
- £20,000 - £22,000 (Pro Rata)
- Flexible working hours
Our client a well-established Family Law Solicitors are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary for their busy department.
Legal secretarial skills in family are an advantage but not essential as cross training will be given
Duties and Responsibilities as a a Legal Secretary:
- Preparing documents and correspondence through digital dictation
- Arranging meetings for the fee earners arranging court dates.
- Audio copy typing/digital audio typing
- Preparing, formatting and amending documents
- Diary management
- Collating court bundles
- Liaising with key clients and attending meetings
- Key administrative duties
Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If this Legal Secretary Job interests you and you would like to know more about please contact Paul at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.