£28000 per annum
7 days ago
- Up To £27,000 basic plus bonus!!!!
- Hours: 40 hours a week - Monday To Friday!
- Classic Car Company
Key Areas of this Classic Car Body Technician Job:
- To work in an efficient manner.
- Responsible for quality of workmanship.
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to at all times, respecting the safety of others.
- Advise on best methods of manufacture.
- Work under their own initiative.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary to support the business.
Candidate Essential Requirements:
- Open to Candidates fresh out of college
- Experienced in English wheeling of components.
- Ability to manufacture parts using hammer form tooling.
- TIG, MIG and gas welding skills and qualifications.
- Capable of understanding and working to engineering drawings.
- Able to manufacture components to customer specification and within the allocated time period.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years panel beating experience within the trade ideally cover prep and Paint also.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Bodyshop Jobs and Automotive Jobs in East Anglia please contact Danielle at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!