£35000 per annum
12 days ago
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30, 1 in 2 Sat Mornings 08:00 – 12:00
- Basic Salary £32,000 + Bonus + Company Vehicle
- Commercial Dealership
- Portsmouth, Hampshire
Commercial Parts Operation Supervisor Required for Main Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Portsmouth, Hampshire area.
You will ideally live in the Portsmouth, Hampshire area or be able to travel to the area and have previous experience with either Parts Managerial position or within aa Senior Parts position, preferably with the Commercial Vehicle sector, however Passenger Car backgrounds are considered.
The Client is a well-respected dealership and the vacancy is due to an internal movement to a sister site. Our Client provides an extensive training progressions, a competitive salary. They have a been built a team with a good ethos, providing a friendly place to work where you are treated as an individual rather than a number.
You will need to be a strong all-rounder and understand all aspects of a parts operations & posses excellent people management skills.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining standards of performance of the parts team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Maintain customer service standards and parts processes that are in line with and meet quality standards and the business requirements.
- Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through regularly reviewing key operating controls (negative stock reports, PDR's, margin and volume performance) in line with the business and manufacturer's operating requirements.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the parts market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Regularly review parts accessory displays to reflect sales trends and opportunities.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the business team ethos.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30 and 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings.
Our Client is looking to pay in the region of £32,000 + Bonus Dependent on experience.
Should you require any further information regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
This role is one of many Commercial Parts, Automotive LCV & HGV Vacancies and Mechanic Jobs in the East or West Sussex area, or Hastings, Eastbourne, Bexhill, Hailsham Areas, please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement for roles similar to this.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK