£29000 per annum
11 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £29,000 depending on experience.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30-5. NO WEEKENDS.
Our client in Workington is seeking a Productive Workshop Controller to join and manage the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Workshop Controller:
- You will need to be Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent with a Main Dealer background.
- You will need to be capable of a full range of mechanical jobs as you will be working on the tools full time whilst managing the team.
- An MOT Licence is essential for this role.
- Confident in delegating tasks and motivating your team.
- Capable of working to a high standard.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £29,000 depending on your experience and skill set.
- Working hours of Monday to Friday, 8:30-5. Overtime is available at the busier times of year.
- The opportunity to work for a family-run business and escape the PLC culture.
- A position within a well-respected and established company.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Workington please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs.