£23000 per annum
7 days ago
We are seeking a Sales Support Administrator to join our Client's rapidly expanding Commercial Leasing business, based in the Bristol area.
Our Client are quickly establishing themselves as a market leader within the online leasing sector, dealing with thousands of customers every year.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join their team providing excellent customer service and support to the sales team, being responsible for ensuring the administrative duties are undertaken to deliver vehicles to customers smoothly and efficiently!
This is a very fast-paced business environment, with a dynamic culture that rewards success, and you could not be joining at a more exciting time with the serious expansion plans happening this year in 2021!!
Our Client is offering the successful Sales Support Administrator:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £20,000 + bonus and incentives
- Monday to Friday working hours ONLY! (Early finish Fridays!!)
- Vibrant and enjoyable working environment, become part of the team and feel like one of the family!
Duties of a Sales Support Administrator with our Client:
- Guiding customers through our vehicle delivery process using telephone communication skills in combination with our APP and other contact points.
- Obtaining and handling vehicle registration and chassis details from our suppliers.
- Create and raise invoices to customers and the relevant suppliers.
- Book delivery of vehicles and ensure that these are delivered to the customer on time
What our Client expects of their Sales Support Administrator:
- Previous experience within the Automotive Industry
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Must be comfortable with finance and numbers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Support Administrator role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!