£40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic salary of £25,000 +
- OTE of £40,000 +
- Car & Great Package
- Great Career Progression Opportunities
Our Client, a Family Run Main Dealership is looking for a motivated Aftersales Manager to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take that next step up in their career!
Responsibilities for this Aftersales Manager, may include:
- To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
- Train and develop an effective aftersales team.
- To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
- Maximise KPI's and the profit opportunity in all areas of responsibility.
- Develop and agree Sales and Marketing plans and budgets, designed to achieve financial objectives and Manufacturer targets.
- Implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities and protect the interest of both the Company and its Customers
- To oversee the effective management of all Aftersales related stocks.
- To oversee adherence to the strict terms of our Franchise Agreement.
For this Aftersales Manager role you will be rewarded with an excellent working environment, fun and friendly team, fantastic salary with bonus and other benefits.
If you are interested in this Aftersales Manager Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in the Oldham area, please contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.