£39000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £30,000 - £33,000 basic
- £39,000 OTE
- Family Run Main Dealer
Our Client a family run Main dealer in the Preston are looking for an experienced Master Technician to join their team.
Your key responsibilities as a Master Technician will include:
- Assuming a leading position within the Workshop Team; advising on work priorities, acting as a mentor and guide to other Technicians providing technical advice on work where required, and being proactive in suggesting better ways of working.
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you to become a specialist in your area.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
- Maintaining all records and documentation in a complete and accurate manner ensuring that they are aligned with any governing quality standards.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Preston please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs