£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
HGV Trailer Technician required at Commercial Business near Teesside.- Basic salary up to £30,000 depending on experience.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8-5. No weekends.
Our client, a Commercial Business located near Teesside, is looking for an experienced Trailer Technician to join the team.
HGV Trailer Technician requirements and responsibilities:
- You will need to be a Qualified Commercial Technician and have experience working on trailers.
- Capable of carrying out repairs on Trailers according to procedures and in a timely safe manner.
- Responsible for reporting any faults/defects in accordance with the processes.
- You will be working together with the parts team to obtain the correct replacement parts and ensure they are fitted correctly.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- A Class 1 Licence is essential for this role.
What the Successful HGV Trailer Technician will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience.
- Working hours of Monday to Friday, 8-5. Weekends are non-contractual but are available as overtime if you wish.
- Opportunity to work for part of a global company who are one of the main contenders for container transport in the UK.
- Job security and great personal development opportunities.
If this HGV Trailer Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Middlesbrough please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.