£70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Multi-Site – Hampshire/Dorset Area
- Up to £60,000 Basic Salary + Bonus + Company Car
- Monday – Friday – 40 Hours per week.
Our Client a well-known automotive business specialising with the Commercial Vehicle Sector is seeking an experienced and high performing Group Parts Manager position.
The Parts Manager will ideally live within the Hampshire/Dorset Area, or be able to travel to this area. You will ideally have experience within Group Parts Operations, ideally with a multi-site franchised dealership.
Main responsibilities for the Parts Manager will include:
- To establish the objectives with the Site Managers and achieve those objectives for Parts operations under your control:
- To effectively co-ordinate ALL activities of the Parts operation.
- To market and develop the Trade Parts operations, in collaboration with the DP, Site Managers, BDM’s, FC and Aftersales teams.
- To directly liaise, negotiate and implement policy in conjunction with the manufacturer. To maximise and monitor the Manufacturer bonus model each year.
- To manage day to day and oversee the Group Parts departments at a site level, in a way which supports the business objectives of the dealership and compliments the manufacturer’s policies.
- To deliver a quality of parts and service which meets or exceeds customers’ expectations.
- To develop the department as profit centre which makes the maximum contributions to the financial success of the group.
- To monitor all the channels of parts sales and effectively promote growth in sales, but keeping a watchful eye on gross margins and customer spend patterns.
- To coordinate and ensure accurate Parts stock checks are carried out a minimum of annually and ensure all areas of stock are checked and reconciled, and cover all parts, oil, tyres, surcharge parts etc.
- Maintain strict control of all assets, stocks and control of all debtors and cashflow.
The working hours are flexible within the position but our Client’s sites tend to operate Mon – Fri 08:00 – 17:00.
Our Client is looking to pay in the region of £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus Dependent on experience, with a Company Vehicle.
Should you require any further information regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
This role is one of many Commercial Parts, Automotive LCV & HGV Vacancies and Mechanic Jobs in the Hampshire, Dorset & West Sussex Counties, serving Southampton, Portsmouth, Worthing, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Basingstoke & more, please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement for roles similar to this.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK