£43000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Volume Main Dealer
- Circa £33k Basic - £43k Per Annum
- Large Main Dealer Group
Aftersales Manager Required for Volume Main Dealer based in Ashford, Kent.
Job Description for this Aftersales Manager vacancy
- To ensure that all Aftersales departments achieve profit margins in line with budget forecasts and annual objectives.
- To foster and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- All employees of this firm are required to carry out their duties in accordance with the firm’s Quality Policy and Procedures.
- To maintain all relevant customer satisfaction documentation and ensure that all staff are familiar with the firm’s, and manufacturer’s, customer care policies.
- To ensure high standards of quality and workmanship.
The successful Aftersales Manager will control and oversee the correct operation of the Aftersales Department on a day-to-day basis in the following key areas, using established systems and procedures:
- Workshop loading and labour sales.
- Discounting and Goodwill policy.
- Manning and staff rotas.
- Advertising, Promotional & Prospecting activities.
- Parts stocking levels and turnover
- Parts re-order procedures and VOR order levels.
- Customer satisfaction and CSI scores.
- Special tooling and workshop consumables.
- Staff training and disciplinary procedures.
Aftersales Manager vacancy requirements:
- Proven and experienced aftersales professional with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage all aspects of our aftersales departments.
- Customer centricity is key for us and the successful candidate should be confident in maintaining the expected highest standards while exceeding budgeted financial results.
- Confident in managing all aftersales customer queries in an efficient and professional manner and attaining expected customer satisfaction levels.
- Hold a full manual driving licence with no more than six points.
Please only apply for this vacancy if you fit the above criteria.
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ashford please contact Beth at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.