£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Our client, an Independent Garage near Spennymoor, is seeking a Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- You must be a qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- A valid MOT licence is desirable but is not essential to be considered.
- You must be capable of completing a full range of service work, cambelt work, diagnostics and full vehicle health checks.
- Confident working independently as well as in a team.
- Capable of maintaining a high standard of work.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- A basic salary of up to £26,000 depending on your experience and skill set.
- Working hours of Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30. You will be expected to work every other Saturday morning, 8:30-12:30.
- The chance to work for a growing, family-run business that offer great development opportunities.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Spennymoor please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.